Consent Agreement

Notice Updated on 7-3-2020:

I agree to participate in product testing and/or research surveys (collectively, the “Activity”) for the Good Housekeeping Institute, an operation of Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. (“Hearst”) and affiliated with Hearst’s publication Good Housekeeping. Hearst, the Good Housekeeping Institute and Good Housekeeping Magazine are referred to collectively as Good Housekeeping.

In connection with product testing, I agree to follow in good faith such instructions as Good Housekeeping may provide to me and to honestly and accurately respond to any follow-up questions that Good Housekeeping may ask of me about my participation in the product testing. To the extent I am required to evaluate a product, I agree to do so in good faith, without bias and to the best of my ability. If the product's brand and/or name is blinded, I agree to keep such intact. I agree to keep all aspects of the product testing confidential and will not disclose to other parties what product category I am evaluating, how I am evaluating it, or anything else about the evaluation process. I will not sell or give the product away to anyone else.

In connection with research surveys, I agree to respond honestly and accurately to the questions posed and will not take any actions which could tend to skew the results of the survey.

I understand that my participation in all the Activity is voluntary. I agree that Good Housekeeping may use the information I provide to create various insights which will be used by its editorial teams and others, including business partners and sponsors. Good Housekeeping may combine my input with that of others to produce aggregated reports. Good Housekeeping may also combine my input with information obtained from other sources and, if applicable, with information obtained through cookies or other automated means. I acknowledge that the Privacy Notice available at ghtesters.com describes how Good Housekeeping may use my contact information and other personal information, including for advertising and marketing communications, offers or promotions about Good Housekeeping and other Hearst brands, or third parties’ products, services or other initiatives.

I further acknowledge that after my participation in an Activity, Good Housekeeping may elect to publish an article about the results and I hereby irrevocably consent to the inclusion in such article of my name, image, and story of my participation in the Activity. The permission herein granted includes the right and permission to copyright, use, reuse, publish, and republish, the article and any photographs taken of me in any and all editions of Good Housekeeping in any media now known or hereafter developed throughout the world, to reuse the article and photographs in any media now known or hereafter developed throughout the world in conjunction with the branding and indicia of Good Housekeeping, and to use the article and photographs in connection with advertising, publicity and promotion for Good Housekeeping, and its affiliates and assigns.

I hereby waive any right that I may have to inspect or approve the finished product, or the advertising or other copy that may be used in connection therewith, or any use to which it may be applied. I understand that any photographs may be cropped, edited, retouched, colored or otherwise altered. I acknowledge that my participation in the Activity will be at my sole risk and, if it should subject me to discomfort, injury, or other risk of harm, including death, I agree that Good Housekeeping and its affiliates shall have no liability whatsoever arising as a result of my participation in the Activity.

I acknowledge that Good Housekeeping makes no representation or warranty whatsoever about the outcome of my participation in the Activity, nor about the suitability or competence of third persons, if any, who may be involved with the Activity. I hereby waive and release any right to assert any and all claims or causes of action, based on any theory of liability or fault that may arise against Good Housekeeping as a result of my participation in the Activity.

I represent that I am over the age of 18, and have the authority to grant Good Housekeeping the rights herein granted.

Go mobile for convenience on the go

For better experience open in communities app.

Go mobile for convenience on the go

For better experience open in communities app.